Tips on helping, from one who needed it
Matt Williams has been there. His Braeswood home flooded during both the 2015 Memorial Day Floods and again during the 2016 Tax Day Foods. He offers this heartfelt compilation of things we can do to provide Harvey relief to those who flooded, complied from his own first-hand experience. Read how to help.
Harvey Relief Assistance
Harvey Recovery Tip 6: Mitigate Mold NOW
- Get wet contents out of your home immediately.
- If it’s been wet less than 48 hours, it may be salvageable-but get it out to a garage
- Remember: salvage will cost…weight that vs replacement
- Use a mix of non-ammonia detergent or pine oil cleaner with a 10% bleach solution
- NEVER MIX AMONIA AND BLEACH